Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sweeping Declarations

Starting next week, I shall

- join the gym and go at least four times a week
- work hard on my novel and write at least 3000 words a day
- apply for at least three jobs a day
- get up early (I'll start with 8:30, then 8, then 7:30, then 7 and maybe eventually 6:30)
- read at least two books a week
- learn how to play guitar and do that 五月天 song cover I was always gonna do
- write a poem every two days (and just edit it if it's not good)

I know it's not the beginning of the year but these are my resolutions.
Let's follow up in 3 months shall we?

_

3 comments:

  1. That's quite a bit to start from the get go. Try the 21 day rubber band/hair tie challenge, it works better as there's a physical thing on you reminding yourself to always get your stuff done

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the week has now started... good luck!

    ReplyDelete