Friday, May 10, 2013

"Hey, I love you"


I'm not usually the type to post this kind of thing. I see no point in these sorts of text images but I saw this today and some people's faces just popped into my mind so I felt kind of compelled to write this post. 

Sometimes when I'm looking at someone I love, or I'm talking to a friend, or I'm thinking of someone I care about or even just someone I know is a wonderful person, I have this urge to smile and tell them I think they're amazing. Truly, I do. I have moments like that. 
I know, I know, it's odd right? I've never really been that type of person. I don't throw compliments around like some people do. Maybe it's because I'm awkward, who knows. But at least this way, when I compliment someone, you know I mean it because the urge to say something nice has overpowered my reluctance to talk to people. LOL. 

I think I once wrote a post similar to this, in which I told the people I love of all the wonderful things and happiness I wanted for them. That one was much simlper and sweeter, I think. 

But maybe it's time to remind the people in my life again:

"Hey, I think about you"
"Hey, I want the best for you"
"Hey, I want you to be happy all the time"
"Hey, you're wonderful and amazing"
"Hey, I wish for you at 11:11" 
"Hey, you matter so much to me" 
"Hey, when you talked to me the other day, I smiled" 
"Hey, you make me smile" 
"Hey, know that if I could, I would protect you from all the hurt the world wants to inflict upon you" 
"Hey, you truly deserve happiness and good fortune, and I wish I could give them to you" 

I'm sorry that I'm often prone to being sentimental (It comes in sudden waves, I can't control it) but I just wanna tell the people I love that I love them ^^ 

_

No comments:

Post a Comment